Heritage Ohio’s Annual Revitalization & Preservation Conference will be held October 10-12, 2016 in Cincinnati Ohio.
Sessions will be 30, 60 or 75 minutes. The audience at the conference is expected to be 300. With concurrent sessions we would project 30-45 participants in an individual session.
The audience is made up of: Main Street managers, main street board members, revitalization activists, municipal staff members, economic development professionals, historic preservation activists, developers, and preservation consultants. Session selections will be made by March 15, 2016. Selection criteria will be focused on downtown revitalization strategies, activity based sessions will be prioritized.
Submissions should include:
* Session Description not to exceed 150 words
* Proposed session length (30- 60-75 minutes)
* Presenter biography not to exceed 150 words
* Four learning objectives which may be used for continuing education credits
* Engaging Proposed Session Title
* Prior conference/ presentation speaking experience
* Merchandizing and Window Display
* Effective Business Recruitment Techniques
* Effective volunteer recruitment and motivation
* Buy Local Strategies
* Effective Revitalization Strategies
* Making Effective use of work plans
* Using Web Tools for downtown revitalization
* Funding downtown revitalization programs
Conference space and time is limited. Sessions should be engaging, fun and offer new twists on old ways of doing things. Session proposals will be ranked by a group of 30 veteran conference participants.
How to Submit Your Proposal: Submissions may be entered using the form below, emailed to email@example.com, or may be mailed to Heritage Ohio 846 ½ E. Main Street Columbus, OH 43205.
Submission Due Date: February 29, 2016
1,180 total views, 5 views today
213 total views, no views today
191 total views, no views today
169 total views, no views today
131 total views, no views today
140 total views, no views today
142 total views, no views today
145 total views, no views today
Revitalization Series Winter Workshop
Join us in Portsmouth, Ohio on February 24th to learn what can be done to foster more real estate development in your community. Developers, big and small, and civic leaders will discuss various projects and how they progressed. Attendees will learn what can be done to foster more development in their own community.
The Masonic Lodge
602 Chilicothe St, 7th Floor
Portsmouth, Ohio 45662
271 total views, 1 views today
97 total views, no views today