Defiance Development & Visitors Bureau Hiring Executive Director
Defiance Development & Visitors Bureau is hiring an executive director. Required skills include:
- The executive director should have education and experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, communication, city planning, economic development, volunteer management, small business development, event planning, or non-profit administration.
- The executive director must understand the issues confronting downtown businesses, property owners, public agencies and community organizations.
- The executive director should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as supervisory skills.
- The executive director should be entrepreneurial, energetic, imaginative, detail oriented, well organized and capable of functioning effectively in a very independent situation.
- Knowledge of the National Main Street Approach and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office, social media marketing and Quickbooks is preferred.
To view the complete job post, click here.
Applications are due by May 10, 2017.
292 total views, 7 views today