2016 Heritage Ohio Annual Conference Sessions RFP
Heritage Ohio’s Annual Revitalization & Preservation Conference will be held October 10-12, 2016 in Cincinnati Ohio.
Sessions will be 30, 60 or 75 minutes. The audience at the conference is expected to be 300. With concurrent sessions we would project 30-45 participants in an individual session.
The audience is made up of: Main Street managers, main street board members, revitalization activists, municipal staff members, economic development professionals, historic preservation activists, developers, and preservation consultants. Session selections will be made by March 15, 2016. Selection criteria will be focused on downtown revitalization strategies, activity based sessions will be prioritized.
Submissions should include:
* Session Description not to exceed 150 words
* Proposed session length (30- 60-75 minutes)
* Presenter biography not to exceed 150 words
* Four learning objectives which may be used for continuing education credits
* Engaging Proposed Session Title
* Prior conference/ presentation speaking experience
* Merchandizing and Window Display
* Effective Business Recruitment Techniques
* Effective volunteer recruitment and motivation
* Buy Local Strategies
* Effective Revitalization Strategies
* Making Effective use of work plans
* Using Web Tools for downtown revitalization
* Funding downtown revitalization programs
Conference space and time is limited. Sessions should be engaging, fun and offer new twists on old ways of doing things. Session proposals will be ranked by a group of 30 veteran conference participants.
How to Submit Your Proposal: Submissions may be entered using the form below, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or may be mailed to Heritage Ohio 846 ½ E. Main Street Columbus, OH 43205.
Submission Due Date: February 29, 2016
3,460 total views, 2 views today